After a short hiatus due to technical reasons, philsnextkick.com is finally back, and just in time for a New Years post too. So, like so many other people, I’m not making resolutions. Instead I’m going to make changes and set goals for myself. My top 5 changes for this year would have to be:
1. Start spending time in the Word daily, including reading the bible through this year.
2. Become more responsible and thrifty with my money
3. Become more organized, keep up with, and finish tasks better and more efficiently.
4. Learn more by reading more non-fiction books (at least 1 a month)
5. Lose lots of weight and become more healthy
With those 5 changes and goals, I’m expecting to become a slightly different, and definitely more grown up person over this next year.
By the way, to put closer to a few earlier things, because of the problems with my site, I have canceled the contest and giveaway. There may be more in the future though. Also, I will be posting pics of some of the items I made for christmas presents in the next few days, so stay tuned!