Since life has been changing for me, there’s still a lot of change ahead, I’ve been thinking about different things I’ve been learning, and I decided to write a blog about some of them… or at least make a list. Here goes something…
1. Patience is a virtue, and I don’t have as much as I thought I did.
2. “I want it now” and “I want it to be gone now” are basically the same thing.
3. Love is not a feeling
4. Happiness is not the meaning of life.
5. Mail doesn’t run on national holidays.
6. Gas will never go back down where it was when I was in High School.
7. Being Depressed sucks, but it always goes away sooner or later.
8. The most important things in life aren’t always free.
9. Learn from mistakes, yours and others.
10. and most importantly, God is always in control, and he works for the good of those who trust HIM!
Pretty deep stuff, ain’t it?