Today marks the 1/3 mark of our whole 30 journey. In honor of us making it 10 whole days, I am going to depart from the normal update post and do something else instead.
I am going to post the top 10 things that I wish people would realize about my Whole 30. Here we go!
10. I am not doing this to lose weight. I am doing it because I want to be healthy. In my case though, weightloss just happens to be a side effect of me getting healthy.
9.Whole 30 is not a “low carb” diet. It’s true that grains have been cut out, but I can get plenty of carbs from good, wholesome veggies.
8. The foods I have cut out because of Whole 30 are not foods that I “can’t have,” they are foods I choose not to have.
7. My Whole 30 is just that. It is “my” journey toward better health, and no one else’s!
6. Sodas are TERRIBLE!!! It doesn’t matter if they are regular or diet… they are all CRAP!
5. There are so many good, healthy foods out there that there really is no good excuse not to do it.
4. You can give up ANYTHING if you really want to. If you don’t think you can give up a certain food, it’s because you really don’t want to!
3. Kombucha = GOOD. Seriously, if you’ve never tried it, do yourself a favor and get some today!
2. The Sugar Dragon is real, and if you don’t quit feeding that dragon, he will rule your life.
And the number one thing that I wish people would realize about my Whole 30 is…
1. My Whole 30 is not a “diet”… it is a LIFESTYLE CHANGE! This is not just one of those temporary things to drop some weight. It is me. It is who I am becoming and who I will be. Food will no longer have control over me!
So there you go. That’s my top ten on Day 10! Can’t wait till tomorrow. I get to sleep past 6 am!